For a free quotation please call us on:
East Anglia:01473 212 535
London:020 7437 4370
What the law says (shortened version):
“Any person who has control of a premises must carry out a suitable & sufficient fire risk assessment that is reviewed regularly”.
Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our experienced & highly trained fire risk assessors will visit & complete the fire risk assessment on your behalf to help with legislative compliance, however, we don’t just send you a report to gather dust, we will take the time to also explain the following:
• What has changed in the law to provide an understanding of what
it all means.
• Any significant findings of the assessment, explaining the best &
most cost effective way of rectification to ensure that you comply
with the legislation.
• Personal contact for support on fire related issues for the next 12
months following your assessment.
• Access to our network of suppliers.
• All of our assessments are completed using the British Standards
Institute PAS79 methodology & template.
• Reports are provided in PDF format allowing them to be electronically
stored & easily transmitted to any interested parties (fire officer,
insurance company etc.).
Call us for a price or arrange a free site visit.