For a free quotation please call us on:
01473 212 535
020 7437 4370
77-79 Grimwade Street Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 1LN
Health & Safety Manuals
All organisations with 5 or more employees are required to have written arrangements
This essentially means that some form of health & safety manual should be in place.
CCAS can assist with your health & safety manual. We provide totally tailored health
& safety manuals that can include:
- Your Health & Safety Policy and associated employee receipt records.
- Risk assessment documentation - basic risk assessment forms, detailed forms with
scoring systems, site specific risk assessment forms etc.
- Fire risk assessment documentation and records.
- Display screen equipment risk assessment documentation and records.
- Manual handling risk assessment documentation and records.
- COSHH risk assessment documentation and records.
- Machinery and work equipment registers, check sheets and maintenance logs e.g. for
ladders, vehicles, forklift trucks, safety harnesses, electrical equipment etc.
- Training documentation e.g. employee information sheets, training sign off sheets,
training matrices, induction records etc.
- Personal protective equipment issue and receipt documentation.
- Fire safety documentation e.g. alarm test logs, emergency lighting test logs, fire
drill records etc.
- Sub-contractor assessment documentation.
Please note that health & safety manuals can also be covered as part of our annual
Contact us for an informal discussion on how we can help, or to arrange a free initial
consultation with one of our expert team.